Terms & Conditions
- Fees are due on and no later than the first class of term.
- Pupils are expected to attend all classes. No refund will be given for missed classes (other than clause 9 below) However, pupils can make up for missed classes within the same term
- Pupils will not be admitted in class if any payment is outstanding at the start of term.
- Your first class with Hallsville School of Ballet being a trial class, there is no obligation (trial class: £5). However, if you want to continue with the class, payment must be made from this original trial class on a prorated basis.
- Payment plan is available upon written request.
- The payer will receive both verbal and written notice if payment is late.
- The Hallsville School of Ballet reserves the right to refuse a child’s participation to the class if fees are outstanding.
Attendance & register
- A register is maintained for the purpose of health and safety and to record pupils’ attendance.
- In case of a medical condition or illness that prevents attendance for more than 5 consecutive classes, fees paid for those missed classes will be carried forward to the following term on presentation of a medical certificate.
- The Hallsville School of Ballet reserves the right to ask pupils to leave the class if any fees remain outstanding after the start of term.
- Pupils wishing to discontinue with classes must give a term’s notice (3 weeks minimum) in writing, only on this circumstance a refund for any pre-paid fees can be made.