How to enroll?
Browse through our Classes…
See when your class runs during the week…
- Class Procedures
CLASS PROCEDURE INFORMATION
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your class starts to give your child the possibility to start his/her class on time.
- Please ensure your child’s uniform is worn neatly and that hair is tied off the face.
- Children can change in the visitor’s toilets, but it is preferable to arrive already dressed, with just the shoes to slip into on arrival.
- You are responsible for your child in the reception/waiting area until your child’s class begins. Please respect this common space.
- Please ensure you leave your child in the care of MyBallet Academy Staff before leaving the premises.
- The School’s Staff Room is at your disposition should you wish to wait on the premises. Please respect this common space.
- Please be on time to collect your child after class, it is extremely distressing for them to see their carer coming back late.
-Try to be on time as being late for class disturbs pupils already in class and makes latecomers uncomfortable.
-If you are late, please ensure that your child is fully dressed for his/her lesson before leaving her with a MyBallet Academy member of staff.
-Please remember to take your child to the toilets before class too!
-Repetitive/very late comers may be refused entrance into class.
-A register is maintained for the purpose of health and safety and to record pupils’ attendance.
-Pupils are expected to attend all their classes.
-No refund will be given for missed classes.
-Pupils are expected to behave in an orderly, civilised and well-mannered way and to show respect to their teacher when attending MyBallet Academy.
-Failure to comply could result in the pupil being asked to leave the class.
-We strongly advise complying with the dress code.
-But don’t worry if you can’t provide the whole uniform right away.
-Make sure uniforms are labelled with your child’s name (shoes included!) MyBallet Academy cannot be held responsible for any loss.
-Please, ensure that no jewellery and watches are worn and that hair is tied firmly off the face with a bun or hair band for shorter hair.
-Please, keep any valuables safe.
-MyBallet Academy cannot be held responsible if anything accidentally goes missing.
Below are the results of our yearly survey…